Do you have to shave your head to get scalp micropigmentation?
Will I need to shave my head?!
Scalp micropigmentation looks best in a style that is uniform.
Most clients that come into my studio do not actually need to shave their heads.
Here are 3 common examples where you would not have to shave your head.
1. Decent hairline with concentrated thinning on top
2. Long hair with concentrated thinning on top
3. Concentrated thinning on sides
There are some hair loss situations where it’s best to shave your head to achieve the most natural result.
If you have hair loss on the top of your head and a receding hairline, then picture how it would look if someone had really short hair on the top and really long hair on the sides.
- If you want to get your hairline back
- If your hairline is too far back for your taste
- If you want to transition into a natural full look
Hair follicle replication tattoo will make it look like you have that freshly buzzed look every day.
I would recommend shaving your head if:
your hairline is too far back that it would look strange to have short hair in the front.
your hair loss is concentrated on the top and you have long hair on the sides.
- more prominent,
- more realistic,