Before Your Semi Permanent Makeup Appointment
General Studio Rules
Microblading and Semi Permanent Makeup Pre-Care Instructions
Before Your Appointment:
- Don’t work out on the day of the procedure.
- Drink little to no coffee on the day of your appointment.
- No sun or tanning for one week before.
- No aspirin, niacin, vitamin E or ibuprofen 48 hours before your appointment. (But Ibuprofen right after is a great idea!)
- Don’t drink alcohol the night prior or day of your appointment.
- Don’t wax or tint area 5 day prior to your appointment.
- Don’t use Botox, Retin A, AHA products for 1 month before your appointment.
- No laser or chemical peels for 1 month before your appointment.
- No derma-planing or microdermabrasion 2 weeks before your appointment.
These instructions are to help me do the best job I can and to make your experience as pleasant as possible. Please follow the rules.
Yama Studios is located at 726 Kapahulu Ave. Suite 203, Honolulu, HI 96816.
Only people with appointments are allowed in the studio.
If you and a friend make appointments together, you are welcome to come together and wait for each other! Having someone waiting that does not have an appointment puts pressure on me and the client to hurry, and you shouldn’t rush art.
No headphones, calls, or texts while I am working.
It sounds crazy, but I have people answer their phones and take calls while I have a blade on their eyebrows. While you are having your procedure, please leave your cell phone in your purse or backpack. It helps us both to concentrate and achieve the result you want in a timely manner. You will have breaks to use the restroom and check your phone during the appointment. At the end of your brow appointment, you may use your phone to film your brow reveal!
No one under 18 is allowed in the studio.
My studio is full of sharp and breakable things. It is dangerous for children to be in the studio, and it is a liability for me to have them there. Please leave them at home, they’ll have more fun and so will you!
(If you bring your children to the studio, I will have to ask you to reschedule.)
You must fill out the initial contact form and pay the deposit to hold your appointment.
If you did not fill out the form and pay the deposit, you do not have an appointment. Please do not show up if you have not filled out the form and paid the deposit. I have the system set up to make it easy for you and for me to have a seamless appointment where we can focus on getting you the brows of your dreams!
- Non-Refundable $100 Deposit
- You may reschedule up to 5 times before 48 hours.
- Less than 48 hours notice: $100
- Less than 24 hours notice: $100, and $50 fee to make a new appointment.
If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice twice, you will not be allowed to book again.