What is Microblading?
I’m here today to talk to you about microblading.
Microblading is the most popular semi permanent application that you can have today.
The Microblading Process
So, quick recap:
microblading is applied in a different layer of the skin than tattoos.
Microblading uses pigment not tattoo ink.
Microblading uses a hand tool not a digital tattoo gun.
- what to expect,
- how your appointment is going to go,
- how to choose your artist,
- how to care for your semi permanent makeup,
- who is a good candidate for it,
- general warnings and cautions,
- things you need to know,
- things that might exclude you,
- And much, much more!